START YOUR RIDE
- Download the JUMP or Uber app and create an account
- In the Uber app, tap “Ride” at the top of your screen and select “Bike & Scooter”
- Find and reserve a nearby vehicle
- Once you unlock your scooter, push off the ground 3 times to get going
NOTE: You can reserve JUMP scooters in advance or walk to one and scan the QR code on the handlebar to unlock it.
FINISH YOUR RIDE
- Park in the parking zone shown in the app
- Push the kickstand down
- Tap “End Ride” in the app
NOTE: Park your scooter near a bike rack and don’t block crosswalks, driveways, ramps, or areas designated for foot traffic.
- Always follow the rules of the road
- Wear a helmet
- If you have an issue with your scooter or its functionality, let us know right away
- As high speed can overpower the electric brake causing loss of control, always walk the scooter down hills and use the rear foot brake to control speed
Learn more about jump here.