To end your JUMP bike trip:
- Lock your bike within the system area shown on your app
- Make sure it's not blocking a crosswalk, driveway, or area designated for foot traffic. Bikes should be locked to public bike racks or JUMP bike hubs
If you’re having trouble ending your JUMP reservation, there may be a few different reasons why. Identify your issue below.
App could not end the trip
- If you’re in an area with weak cell coverage, there may be an issue communicating with our server
- Physically lock your bike and fill out the form below to end the trip
Unable to lock bike
If you’re unable to find or operate the JUMP bike lock, let us know here.
In your message, please include:
- Bike ID number (found on either the handlebars or rear fender)
- Any additional information
- Take your scooter to the parking zone outlined in the Uber app
- Park near a bike rack and make sure not to block a crosswalk, driveway, ramp, or area designated for foot traffic
- Push the kickstand down
If you’re unable to end the trip in the app, let us know the Scooter ID number and the details here