The best way to sync an RFID card is to use the controller on one of our bikes. To sync the card, rent a bike using your account number and pin. After you remove the U-Lock, select "menu" on the bike's controller. You will see the option "sync card". Choose this and follow the steps to sync, which will include holding your RFID card over the keypad on the controller. Please note that we cannot sync all types of RFID cards. Cards with higher security permissions, such as ones you may use to unlock doors at your office or apartment building may not work. We recommend using more common cards, such as a transit pass or library card. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Articles in this section
- Can you rent multiple bikes?
- How to view your account number or PIN
- How to change PIN number
- How to change password
- How to change email on account
- How to gift JUMP ride credit
- How to sync an RFID card to your account
- How to close your account
- How to view your trips and stats
- How to change privacy settings and emails received by JUMP