Here are the controller error messages you may receive when attempting to unlock a bike:
- Not connecting, please try other bike: The bike is unable to transmit rental information to our servers. You will need to rent a different bicycle.
- Not subscribed to network: You are not subscribed to rent a bike in the network. You will need to join the network on our website. Go to your account page and click on "memberships" You will see the button to "join other network" there.
- Reserved: The bike has been reserved by a user. If you did not make the reservation you will need to rent a different bicycle.
- Account Frozen: There is an unpaid balance on your account. You will need to log into our website and update your billing information.
- In Repair: The bike has a mechanical issue or the battery has run out of charge. It is waiting for service. You will need to rent a different bicycle.