Rent a JUMP scooter by reserving it ahead of time Uber app when you see an available scooter in your area. Reserving a scooter ahead of time ensures the scooter is there when you arrive.
FIND A JUMP SCOOTER
- Open the Uber app and tap ‘Ride’ and then ‘Scooter’
- Look for scooters near you on the map
- Select a scooter and tap ‘Reserve’
Once you’ve reserved a scooter, you have 20 minutes until your reservation will time-out and your trip starts. If you need to cancel your reservation, ensure that you cancel the reservation prior to the trip starting in order to avoid charges.
START YOUR RIDE
- Unlock the scooter by scanning the QR code or inserting the code manually
- Once you unlock your scooter, push off the ground 3 times to get going
END YOUR RIDE
- Park in the parking zone shown in the app
- Push the kickstand down
- Tap “End Ride” in the app
Note: When parking your scooter, ensure that it does not block a crosswalk, intersection, driveway, area for foot traffic, or on private property.
- Always follow all road rules
- Wear a helmet
- One rider per scooter
- You must be 18+ to ride scooters
- Park at appropriate locations
- Don’t drink and ride
- Follow rules to avoid fines (i.e. no parking zones)
- If you have an issue with your scooter or its functionality, let us know right away
- As high speed can overpower the electric brake causing loss of control, always walk the scooter down hills and use the rear foot brake to control speed
- JUMP scooters are designed to withstand the elements, but we don’t recommend riding scooters in the rain. You should always ride to weather conditions.