If your bike’s mechanical issue could make it unsafe to ride, park the bike as soon as it’s safe to do so.
Follow the instructions below to get our team’s assistance with securing the bike for safe use.
1. Secure your bike to a public bike rack or any secure structure such as poles, fences etc. If you can't find anything to lock the bike to, as last resort you may lock the bike to itself.
2. Make sure that it doesn't block any entrances. Additionally, make sure that the bike is parked within the parking zone of the city. Bikes parked outside are subject to a fee of £10.
3. Please write an email to email@example.com and in your message include:
In your message, please include:
- The bike ID number
- Location where the bike is currently parked
- A description of the issue
- A phone number where we can reach you if you’d like us to call you back
FEES Parking the bike in a no parking zone can result in a fee of £10. To avoid that, make sure that the bike is left within the zone outlined with blue in the app. Additionally, keep in mind that repeated damage to the bike can result in a fee as well.