START YOUR RIDE
- Download the Uber app and create an account
- In the Uber app, tap “Ride” at the top of your screen and select “Bike & Scooter”
- Find and reserve a nearby vehicle
FINISH YOUR RIDE
- Lock your bike to a public bike rack in the system area
- Make sure your bike isn’t blocking a crosswalk, driveway, ramp, or area that is designated for foot traffic
- Learn more about jump here.
- Cable-lock bikes to a public bike rack at the end of your trip
- Always follow the rules of the road. Helmets are required by law by the city of Montreal.
- Reserve a JUMP bike in advance or walk to one and scan the QR code on the phone mount to unlock it
- Need to make a quick stop? Press the “HOLD” button in the Uber app and lock the bike to a public bike rack
- If you have an issue with your bike or its functionality, let us know here, then lock the bike to a public bike rack